20 May 2016
National Assembly for Wales Research Service
An update on some of the general practice issues the Research Service is often asked about, with a focus on the GP workforce and access to GP services:
- How is the role of the GP changing?
- What does the GP workforce look like across Wales?
- What action is being taken to improve GP recruitment and retention?
- Is there a waiting times target for GP appointments?
- Did the last Welsh Government meet its commitment to improve access to GP services?
- What about online access to GP services?
- How are GP out of hours services being developed?