Updated: 16 November 2017
We plan to publish articles ahead of the items of Assembly Business listed below. Such articles will usually be published towards the end of the week beforehand, although in some cases this may be later.
The articles are intended to inform the debates Assembly Members hold in the Siambr (Plenary) and may also be of interest to stakeholders. They are in addition to any other articles we publish on topical issues.
- Debate: Tackling Substance Misuse (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 21 November)
- Debate: Stage 3 of the Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 21 November)
- Debate on the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee report: Digital Infrastructure in Wales (Debate scheduled for Wednesday 22 November)
- Debate: Stage 3 of the Abolition of the Right to Buy and Associated Rights (Wales) Bill (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 28 December)
- Debate: The Draft Budget 2018-19 (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 5 December)
- Debate: Air Quality (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 5 December)
- Debate on the Petitions Committee’s report on Disabled People’s Access to Transport (Debate scheduled for Wednesday 6 December)
Information on the schedule for Plenary can be found on the National Assembly for Wales website.