Updated: 13 December 2017
We plan to publish articles ahead of the items of Assembly Business listed below. Such articles will usually be published towards the end of the week beforehand, although in some cases this may be later.
The articles are intended to inform the debates Assembly Members hold in the Siambr (Plenary) and may also be of interest to stakeholders. They are in addition to any other articles we publish on topical issues.
- Branching out: a new ambition for woodland policies (Debate scheduled for Wednesday 13 December)
- Debate: The Draft Welsh National Marine Plan (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 09 January)
- Debate on the Climate Change, Environment and Rural Affairs Committee report: Turning the tide? Report of the inquiry into the Welsh Government’s approach to Marine Protected Area management (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 09 January)
- Debate: The Final Budget 2018-19 (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 16 January)
- Debate on the Health, Social Care and Sport Committee’s report on Primary Care Clusters (Debate scheduled for Wednesday 17 January)
- Debate: The Thurley Review of Amgueddfa Cymru (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 23 January)
- Debate on the Finance Committee report : Inquiry into the financial estimates accompanying legislation (Debate scheduled for Wednesday 24 January)
- Debate on the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee report: City Deals and the Regional Economies of Wales
Information on the schedule for Plenary can be found on the National Assembly for Wales website.